Credit Card Processing Terminals
VeriFone Vx570 Credit Card Terminal
The Dual Mode VeriFone Vx570 Credit Card Terminal is the next countertop solution upgrade. The Vx570 supports a full range of value-added applications and EMV smart card transactions with its enhanced memory, while offering exceptional payment processing capabilities.
The VeriFone has both dial and IP-based communication options to provide efficiency and convenience. The Vx570ís intuitive ATM-style interface, bold menu prompts, and its new anti-glare backlit display, improves usability.
- 200MHz, 32-bit ARM9 processor for exceptionally fast processing
- Up to 12 MB of memory allows for multi-application capabilities
- Dial communication module offers option to upgrade to dial and Ethernet without switching devices
- Integrated USB technology port allows for secure and easy application downloads from a Flash memory drive
- Built on the Vx Solutions infrastructure and its suite of familiar TCP/IP tools for smooth migration from Omni 3700 solutions
- Intuitive ATM-style interface, bold menu prompts, larger pixels and white backlit display facilitate use and readability
- Integrated Thermal printer with optional support for paper roll that is 40% larger than the standard size
- Internal PIN pad supports debit and other PIN-based transactions Triple-track card reader accurately handles most magnetic-stripe cards, including mini cards
- Security Access Modules support multiple smart card solutions and offer added protection for EMV smart card transactions
- Integrated high-speed thermal printer (18 lines per second) speeds overall transaction times from swipe to print Most recent security, including end-to-end SSL encryption and sophisticated VeriShield file authentication to help prevent fraud and other software intrusions
- Application separation at hardware and software levels minimizes or eliminates the need to recertify existing payment applications every time an application is added or modified and third-party applications can coexist securely
Hypercom Optimum T4210 DUAL Credit Card Terminal
The Hypercom Optimum T4210 offers a powerful dial countertop solution with a small footprint. With a large memory capacity, rapid transaction processing and multi-application capabilities, the T4210 provides merchants a high-end device at an affordable price.
The Hypercom Optimum T4210 is functional for most businesses, including hand-over environments. PCI PED approved, the secure T4210 can support debit transactions with or without an external PIN pad and can accept value-added applications to meet the business needs of today and tomorrow.
Hypercom Optimum T4100 Credit Card Terminal
The Hypercom Optimum T4100 is perfect if you are looking for speed, flexibility and security. The Hypercom Optimum T4100 is one of the few terminals to support both Ethernet and dial connections.
- Transforms rapidly from payment to marketing
- Provides IP capabilities with built-in dial backup
- Prints 18 lines per second - fastest on the market
- Delivers fast time-to-market with virtual machine, C++ toolset
- Sends one single transaction, even with multiple applications executed
- Requires only one certification since applications are independent
Hypercom T7 Plus Credit Card Terminal
The Hypercom® T7 Plus builds on the heritage of Hypercom's popular T7 family of terminals selling more than 3 million units. The T7 Plus features the completely new SureLoadTM printer with significantly faster receipts delivery. It allows paper rolls to simply be dropped in place without feeding through slots and rollers and supports longer paper rolls at the request of the merchant community. The T7 Plus uses thermal paper and silently prints graphic logos directly on receipts, Its quiet operation is welcomed by both merchants and customers. An external PIN Pad can be attached where required.
- Get the next generation T7 POS terminals
- One-touch function activation for a wide range of transaction types; no training required
- Eliminates paper jams with revolutionary
- SureLoadTM printer
- Supports longer paper rolls for fewer paper changes
- Prints receipts in nearly half the time of previous generation printers
- Certified with major processors